The Gorgeous Godet Top is a quick and fun project. If you're new to sewing, need a little help, or just want to see how the top comes together, check out a series of YouTube videos for help and inspiration.
The videos come in 2- to 10-minute installments. They take you through the Gorgeous Godet Top project from start to finish:
- Intro to the pattern and its features
Layout, cutting and marking the pattern
- Sewing the back, shoulders and side gathers
- Sewing the godets
- Hemming the bodice by serger, twin needle or zigzag stitch
- Sewing View A - armbands and neckband
- Sewing View B - cowl and long sleeves
- Final try on - and bonus blooper reel
Watch as little or as much as you want. Use these videos to supplement the expertly illustrated and written instructions.
Leave a comment