Sharp, Dramatic, Inspired
Sewing Patterns for Mature Figures
Styled and Sized for Mature Figures
Most sewing patterns are made for youthful “hourglass” figures, even though very few of us are actually that shape!
The natural rhythms of life - childbirth, age, health issues - can change our shapes a lot. Our sewing patterns should change, too!
Style Falcon patterns suit “mature figures.” That means:
- Little bust-to-waist definition
- Lower bust points, for a “C” to “D” cup
- More room for your tummy, hip and bicep
- Center-back seams, with rounded back and forward shoulder shaping
For Sewers of All Abilities
- Accessible for the visually impaired, with bold lines and large-print instructions.
- Clear, expertly written and illustrated instructions.
- In paper and digital formats.
- Print digital patterns at home or at a copy shop, with layered sizing so you just print the sizes you need.
- Options for sewers from beginners to experts.
Meet the Team
Diane Scarponi, a home sewer with 20+ years of experience, designs Style Falcon patterns. She works with professional pattern makers, graders, graphic artists and illustrators to create each pattern. Click here to learn more about why I created Style Falcon. And click here to learn more about the Style Falcon Team.
Recognized by the SewOver50 "Sew Over Ageism" campaign.
Hear about the Style Falcon story on the "Sew Organized Style" podcast.